LA County Math Field Day Competition
4/28/2018, 7:30 AM
- Azusa Pacific University, 901 E Alosta Ave, Azusa, CA 91702, USA
Congratulations to the three of you and your students for winning the Math Field Day competition for your grade level! We are proud to have you representing Alliance at the county competition!
The next step is to continue preparing to compete in the LACOE competition on Saturday April 28th 7:30 am - 1:00 pm. You can view the full agenda here.
The event will be held at Azusa Pacific University 901 E. Alosta Ave. Azusa, CA 91702
A few things you need to know as you plan for the day:
- It is required that for every 4 students one adult be present.
- If you are unable to attend with your team, then you must send someone in your place.
- Similar to our MFD, adults will serve as either a scorer or proctor day of.
- Snacks are provided day of, but I would encourage students to bring a packed lunch or plan a lunch post competition - breakfast and lunch are NOT provided.
- You will need to coordinate transportation to Azusa day of to get your teams to the competition. (A note about this: in the past we coordinated a bus, but given the location difference and direction of Azusa that doesn't make since this year).
- There will be a STEM workshop available for parents if they choose to attend, but parents should be made aware they will not be able to see their child during the competition.
- Only 4 students can attend the day of, alternates are unable to attend.