Student Uniform Policy
- Uniform items, including pants, must be no more than one size smaller/larger than the student’s regular clothing size.
- Shirts must be tucked in at all times.
- White, black, brown, or greytennis shoes and laces only (no open-toe shoes or boots permitted).
- Plain, solid black or brownbelts only (no initialed belt buckles or designs allowed).
- Earrings, such as studs or small hoops, are acceptable.
- The following items are Not Permitted:
- Nail polish of any color
- Acrylic nails
- Accessories (including hats, bandanas, and beanies)
- Handbags/ purses
- Unnatural hair color or design
- Large jewelry pieces
- Attire that may be a distraction will not be allowed. Distracting attire includes but is not limited to: tight fitting clothing, short or revealing clothing, excessive and/or large pieces of jewelry, and hair that may be of any unnatural color.
ONLY the following items are permitted
- Collared shirt with the college-ready logo
- 6th grade: Gray
- 7th grade: Navy Blue
- 8th grade: Maroon
- On Fridays, students may wear:
- College shirts and/or sweatshirts with regular uniform pants.
- ACRMA4 club/team shirts along with regular uniform pants.
- ACRMA4 club/team shirts on other days approved by the principal, such as the days of club/team events and field trips.