As a team, we will emphasize the development of strong academic and personal skills as the basis for strong educational planning. Our goal is to help your student acquire the skills needed for high school, post-high-school opportunities, and college. We offer the following support and advisement:
- Schedule individual counseling sessions with students to establish personal goals.
- Meet with students in crisis and provide information for appropriate professional personal/social counseling services.
- Provide group orientations at each grade level to discuss career interest and the college exploration process.
- Meet with parents and students to discuss personal goals and academic planning.
- Provide technology and online resources to help students with their decision making, college choice and career planning.